Founded in Hatfield Peverel, Essex in 1992 by David Rudin, William Jelbart, Jeffrey Powell and John Campbell, JRC product Ltd. initially offered practical, reliable bedchairs.
The business was initially managed and run by co-founder, Jeff Powell who developed the single Cocoon bedchair, followed by the famous light, low-level Stealth bedchair. The success of these products spawned further expansion into the production of wider product ranges and the early 2000’s saw the launch of products including the STI Brolly, Terry Hearn Cocoon Bedchair, Quad and Skyliner rods.
In 2007 the company was acquired by Shakespeare / K2 and moved to Redditch, Worcestershire where it joined a portfolio of brands owned by Pure Fishing Inc.
Today the JRC brand is based in Alnwick, Northumberland and, staying close to its roots, design and development of intelligent products that outperform the competition are still at the forefront of the brand. At Fishing Tackle 2U we have a big range of JRC products, from the likes of rod sleeves, to chairs, to bivvies.
- JRC Defender 60" Oval Brolly from £44.99
- JRC Cocoon 2G Shelter from £99.99
- JRC Defender Accessory Bag from £12.99
- JRC Contact Barrow Out of stock
- JRC Defender Hookbait Pouch £16.99
- JRC Radar DS Swing & Hanger Indicators from £19.99
- JRC Kurve Indicator System from £12.99
- JRC Contact Rod from £44.99
- JRC Defender Peak Bivvy from £79.99
- JRC Easy Rider Extreme Barrow £229.99
- JRC Spare Landing Net Mesh £17.99
- JRC Defender Zip Mat £44.99
- JRC Defender Levelbed Bedchair from £109.99
- JRC Defender Holdall 12ft 3+3 £49.99
- JRC Defender Bivvy / Defender Wrap from £75.99
- JRC Extreme TX2 Pillow Out of stock
- JRC Cocoon 2G Float Rod from £59.99
- JRC Contact SQR Pod £74.99